Good Corporate Management Standards
DEG has made a commitment to act responsibly and transparently and open up its actions to scrutiny. DEG, a subsidiary of KfW, accepts the principles of the German federal government’s Public Corporate Governance Code (PCGC), adopted in 2009, and has implemented the code’s recommendations into its standing orders.
The Management Board and Supervisory Board of DEG issued the first Corporate Governance Report and Declaration of Conformity in respect of compliance with the code’s recommendations for the year 2010. The corporate governance reports are issued within the annual report of DEG and published permanently on the internet as well.
- Corporate Governance Report 2022(PDF, 221 KB, non-accessible)
- Corporate Governance Report 2021(PDF, 131 KB, non-accessible)
- Corporate Governance Report 2020(PDF, 92 KB, non-accessible)
- Corporate Governance Report 2019(PDF, 198 KB, non-accessible)
- Corporate Governance Report 2018(PDF, 138 KB, non-accessible)